- Cheesy Broccoli Rice & Sausage
- Beef, Vegetable and Shells Skillet
- White Chocolate Berry Pie
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Sour Cream-Poppy Seed Cake
- TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- NILLA® Praline Cheesecake
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 large Onions, Sliced
- 1 Beef Brisket (4 Pounds)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) French Onion Soup
- 1-1/4 cups Dry Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) Onion Soup Mix
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place onions in roasting pan. Top with meat.
MIX remaining ingredients; pour over meat. Cover with foil; pierce foil in several places with sharp knife or fork to vent.
BAKE 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until meat is tender. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes before slicing the meat to serve. Serve with the meat drippings.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a steamed vegetable and a crisp, mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Recipe can be prepared 1 to 2 days in advance. Bake and slice meat as directed. Return meat to roasting pan; cover with drippings. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. To reheat, bake, covered, in 350°F-oven for 1 hour or until heated through.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS