- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
A.1.quick Seasoned Steak
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 52 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 Beef Top Round Steak (One & Half Pounds), 0.75 Inch Thick
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
SPRINKLE pepper and salt onto both sides of steak; press firmly into steak. Place steak in nonmetal dish or resealable plastic bag. Add steak sauce; turn steak over to evenly coat both sides. Cover dish or seal bag. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
GRILL steak 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Grill
Steak can be cooked under the broiler instead of on the grill.
Jazz It Up
For hotter flavor, increase pepper as desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS