15-minute Mexican Chicken & Rice Dinner
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One Pound)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (8 oz.) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 4 min. on each side or until cooked through.
REMOVE chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add water and salsa to skillet; stir until well blended. Bring to boil.
STIR in rice and corn. Top with chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 5 min. or until rice is tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Increase oil to 2 Tbsp. if using regular skillet.
Shopping Tips to Promote Safe Foods
When shopping, fill your cart with the refrigerated foods last and make the grocery store your last stop on your way home.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS