Boca Chik'n Pot Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 Frozen BOCA Meatless Original Chik'n Patties, Coarsely Chopped
- 3 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream Of Celery Soup
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) Ready-to-use Refrigerated Pie Crusts (2 Crusts)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix all ingredients except pie crusts until well blended; set aside.
PLACE 1 of the pie crusts in 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Fill with vegetable mixture. Cover with remaining crust; seal and flute edge. Cut several slits in top crust to allow steam to escape.
BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until golden brown. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation Prepare as directed, omitting bottom pie crust.
Round Out The Meal Serve this family-favorite with a crisp mixed green salad or fresh fruit.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS