- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 teaspoon Grated Orange Peel (optional)
- 2-1/2 pound Chicken Pieces
- 2 Bananas
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, Toasted
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix coating mix and peel in shaker bag or on plate. Coat chicken as directed on package. Arrange in single layer in shallow baking pan.
BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Meanwhile, peel bananas; cut in half lengthwise. Dip in orange juice, then roll in brown sugar until evenly coated on all sides.
REDUCE oven temperature to 350°F. Place bananas around chicken. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Sprinkle with coconut.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a crisp green vegetable, such as broccoli, and a glass of fat-free milk.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS