Apricot-honey Dijon Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes(Total time : 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 4 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (1 Pound)
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix mustard, preserves, honey and ginger until well blended.
REMOVE half of the mustard mixture; set aside. Brush chicken with remaining mustard mixture. GRILL chicken 10 min. on each side or until cooked through (170°F), brushing occasionally with the reserved mustard mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Prepare in Quantity
Prepare as directed, using 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. mustard, 3/4 cup apricot preserves, 6 Tbsp. honey, 1 Tbsp. ginger and 24 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 lb.). Makes 24 servings.
Omit honey. Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS