- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Mashed Cooked Fresh Pumpkin
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Coarsely Chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices until well blended; set aside. Beat eggs, pumpkin, sugars, milk and oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Stir in chopped chocolate.
POUR into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
BAKE 55 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 18 (1/2-inch thick) slices to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Mashed, cooked fresh pumpkin might have a higher moisture content than canned pumpkin purée. For best results, do not substitute canned pumpkin purée in recipes calling for homemade mashed pumpkin.
For easier slicing, wrap bread in plastic wrap and store overnight before cutting into slices
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS