- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Curried Salmon Salad Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounce) Red Salmon, Drained, Flaked
- 2 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Mini Pickles, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon Golden Raisins
- 6 Whole Wheat Pita Breads
- 6 Lettuce Leaves
MIX mayo and curry powder in medium bowl. Add salmon, pickles, onion and raisins; mix lightly.
FILL each pita bread with 1 lettuce leaf and about 1/4 cup salmon mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion for the red onion.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS