- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Chicken Rice Gumbo
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite-size Pieces
- 1 can (15 ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Stewed Tomatoes, No Salt Added, Undrained, Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, Any Variety
HEAT all ingredients except rice and crackers in large saucepan on medium-high heat to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 15 min.
STIR in rice; simmer an additional 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Serve with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For a spicier gumbo, add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS