- Cheesy Broccoli Rice & Sausage
- Beef, Vegetable and Shells Skillet
- White Chocolate Berry Pie
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Sour Cream-Poppy Seed Cake
- TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- NILLA® Praline Cheesecake
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
Easy Caramel Popcorn
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Caramels (about 50)
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 12 cups Air-popped Popcorn
- 1 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 300°F. Place caramels, butter and 1 Tbsp. water in large heavy saucepan; cook on low heat until caramels are completely melted, stirring frequently.
COMBINE popcorn and peanuts in large bowl. Add caramel mixture; toss to evenly coat. Spread onto large greased baking sheet.
BAKE 10 min.; stir. Bake an additional 10 min. Spoon onto sheet of wax paper; cool completely. Break apart into clusters.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving, 1 cup, of this family favorite. Great for a special occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Use Your Microwave
To melt caramels in the microwave, place caramels, butter and water in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until caramels are completely melted when stirred, stirring after each minute.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS