- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 0
- 2 cups (4 sticks) Butter, Softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 cup Ground PLANTERS Almonds
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Pistachios
PREHEAT oven to 350ï¿½°F. Place butter and sugar in large bowl; stir with wooden spoon until well blended. Gradually add flour, stirring until well blended after each addition. Blend in almonds. Shape tablespoons of dough into 2-inch crescents. Place on ungreased parchment- or foil-covered baking sheets.
BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
MELT chocolate as directed on pkg. Dip one end of each cooled cookie into melted chocolate; sprinkle with pistachios. Return to wire racks; let stand until set.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
These cookies are also great when rolled in powdered sugar. Be sure to coat them while they are still warm to ensure an even coating of the sugar.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS