- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Bacon-ranch Bread Bites
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes, Total Time: 3 Hour 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Frozen Bread Dough, Thawed
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package (1 ounce) Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 package (12 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces, Cooked And Drained
ROLL bread dough into 1/2-inch-thick rectangle on lightly floured surface; brush with oil. Cut into 1-inch pieces, using sharp knife; place in large bowl.
ADD cheese, salad dressing mix and bacon; toss to coat. Place on ungreased baking sheet; shape into oval loaf. Let rise in warm place until doubled in volume.
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Bake loaf 20 to 30 min. or until golden brown. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For best results, cook bacon just until done, but not crisp.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS