- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Bacon, Cheddar And Chive Scones
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes, Total Time: 31 Minutes
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Cold Butter
- 3 Eggs, Divided
- 1/2 cup Half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, Crisply Cooked, Crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 tablespoon Water
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Mix flour and baking powder in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add 2 of the eggs and the cream; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in cheese, bacon and chives. Shape into ball.
KNEAD dough on lightly floured surface 10 times. Roll out to 12x6-inch rectangle. Cut into 8 (3-inch) squares; cut each square diagonally in half. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Beat remaining egg and the water with wire whisk until well blended; brush over dough triangles. BAKE 14 to 16 min. or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Looking for something to serve as part of your next brunch? This scone recipe fits the bill nicely since it makes enough for 16 servings.
Scones are a Scottish quick bread similar to biscuits. Traditionally, they are triangular in shape, made with oats and cooked on a griddle.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS