Individual Taco Pizzas
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 package (16.33 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Soft Taco Dinner
- 1 can (16 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1 large Tomato, Chopped
- 2/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cook meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on package.
SPREAD each of 5 of the Tortillas with 2 Tbsp. of the beans, 1/4 cup of the seasoned meat and 2 Tbsp. of the cheese; top with second tortilla and additional layers of beans, meat and cheese. Sprinkle with tomatoes. Place on baking sheet.
BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until pizzas are heated through and cheese is melted. Top with Salsa and sour cream.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a crisp mixed green salad and cut-up fresh fruit.
Jazz It Up
Garnish with chopped cilantro just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS