Creamy Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 package (10 ounces) Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Thawed
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 12 ounces Fettuccine, Cooked, Drained
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
STIR in broccoli and VELVEETA. Reduce heat to low; cook until VELVEETA is melted, stirring occasionally.
ADD hot fettuccine; toss until well coated.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Take a Shortcut
To quick-thaw frozen vegetables, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on the package.
For perfect pasta that's cooked just right, test it often near the end of the cooking time suggested on the package. The perfect pasta is done when it's tender, but still slightly firm as you bite into it. To keep the pasta from cooking any further, immediately drain it in a colander.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS