- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes, Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-1/2 cups Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
MIX flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; set aside. Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
SPOON into greased or paper-lined muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full. BAKE at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed; cool completely. Place in sealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 2 weeks.
Apple Cinnamon Scones: Drop dough by a scant 1/4 cup onto a greased cookie sheet, bake as directed. Makes 10 scones.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS