- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Cucumber Salmon Spread
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Green Onion
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 can (6-1/8 oz.) Boneless Skinless Pink Salmon, Drained, Flaked
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cucumber
- 4 Onion Bagels, Split, Toasted
MIX cream cheese, onion, juice and dill in medium bowl until well blended. Add salmon and cucumber; mix well. Cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.SPREAD onto bagel halves.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS