Crowd-pleasing Tortilla Chips
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, Divided
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes, Divided
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese, Divided
- 1/2 cup Guacamole
- 1/21 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Brown meat in skillet. Stir in 1/2 cup of the salsa and the seasoning mix.
PLACE tortilla chips in 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, tomatoes and cheese; repeat layers.
BAKE 8 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with the guacamole, sour cream and remaining 1/2 cup salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare meat mixture as directed ahead of time. Cover and refirigerate until ready to use. Then, assemble and bake as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS