Feta Spinach Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed, Drained
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sliced Pitted Kalamata Olives Or Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1/4 cup Chopped Drained Roasted Red Peppers
MIX all ingredients until well blended; cover.
Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables or pita bread wedges.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Garlic & Herb.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS