- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time : 24 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 package (1 pound) Frozen Pepper Stir-fry, Thawed
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 package (10 ounces) Thin Pizza Crust
- 6 ounces VELVEETA Made With 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up, Divided
PLACE pepper stir-fry in strainer; press with back of spoon to drain completely. Toss with chili powder in medium bowl.
TOP pizza crust with 1/2 of the prepared cheese product; cover with pepper mixture.
BAKE at 450°F for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining prepared cheese product. Bake an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until prepared cheese product is melted. Cut into wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting your favorite frozen vegetables for pepper stir-fry, remembering to drain vegetables well to avoid a soggy crust.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS