Easy Tuna Melt Treats
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 12 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 can (6 oz.) No-salt-added Tuna, Drained, Flaked
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup Green Onion Slices
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 48 RITZ Low Sodium Crackers
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
MIX tuna, sour cream, carrots, onions and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
TOP each cracker with 1 tsp. of the tuna mixture; sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. cheese.
PLACE 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or until topping is heated through and cheese is melted. Repeat with the remaining topped crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Oven
Topped crackers can be placed on a baking sheet and baked at 350°F for 3 min. or until topping is heated through and cheese is melted.
Jazz It Up
For a spicier flavor, increase hot pepper sauce to 1 tsp.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS