Easy Deviled Eggs & Ham
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 Hard-cooked Eggs, Cooled, Peeled
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Ham, Finely Chopped
- 1 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Mini Pickle, Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- Pepper, To Taste
CUT eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in bowl and mash with fork.
ADD ham, pickles, dressing, mustard and pepper; mix well.
SPOON egg yolk mixture evenly into egg whites. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with paprika, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation - Easy Deviled Eggs & Bacon
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 tsp. OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits for the chopped ham.
Jazz It Up
Stir desired amount of chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, parsley or thyme, into the egg yolk mixture before spooning into whites.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS