- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 26 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 4 Slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup Frozen Gold And White Corn
COOK bacon in medium skillet on medium heat 10 min. or until crisp. Drain, reserving 1 tsp. of the drippings in skillet. Set bacon aside.
ADD onions and peppers to drippings in skillet. Cook 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add corn; cook 1 min. or just until heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir in bacon.
SERVE with tortilla chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with scoop-shaped tortilla chips, available in the snack section of most grocery stores.
Serve with your favorite NABISCO Crackers instead of the tortilla chips.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS