Portobello Mushroom And Feta Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 6 tablespoons GOOD SEASONS Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette With Roasted Red Pepper Dressing, Divided
- 2 large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 medium Yellow Squash, Cut Diagonally Into Half Inch Thick Slices
- 1 bag (5 oz.) Torn Mixed Salad Greens (about 5 Cups)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Pine Nuts, Toasted
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Brush mushrooms and squash evenly with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing. Grill 3 to 4 min. on each side or until tender. Remove from grill. Cut mushrooms into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
PLACE salad greens in large serving bowl. Add mushrooms, squash and peppers; mix lightly. Add remaining 1/4 cup dressing; toss to coat.
SPRINKLE with the cheese and pine nuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve with a whole grain roll.
Substitute PLANTERS Slivered Almonds for the pine nuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS