- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Greek Spinach Salad With Tuna
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 6 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes
- 1 (About 1 Cup) Large Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 cup Halved Cucumber Slices
- 1 (About 1/2 cup) Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 2 pouches (3 ounce each) STARKIST FLAVOR FRESH POUCH® Tuna (Albacore Or Chunk Light Tuna)
- 1/2 cup Kraft Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 package (4 ounce) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
PLACE spinach on large serving platter or divide evenly among four salad plates; set aside.
COMBINE tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions and tuna in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
SPOON over spinach; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
This main-dish salad provides more than 1-1/2 cups of the recommended 2-1/2 cups of vegetables per day.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT LIGHT DONE RIGHT! Red Wine Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing and 1 pkg. (3.5 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS