Garlic Potato Tapa
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 3 lb. Potatoes, Peeled, Cut Into 1 Inch Cubes, Cooked And Cooled
- 1/4 cup Green Onion Slices
COMBINE mustard, dressing, garlic and pepper in large bowl. ADD potatoes and onions; mix lightly. Cover. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Food Facts Red-skinned or new potatoes are recommended for use in this salad because they cube neatly and readily absorb the dressing.
Great Substitute Substitute KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise for the MIRACLE WHIP Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS