Easy Creamy Baked Asparagus
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes(Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Asparagus Spears, Trimmed, Steamed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Coarsely Crushed RITZ Cheese Crackers (about 12 Crackers)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cook asparagus in large skillet of simmering water 2 to 3 min. or until bright green but still crisp; drain.
TOSS asparagus with dressing in 1-1/2- to 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and cracker crumbs.BAKE 10 to 15 min. or cheese is lightly browned and mixture is heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed except for baking; cover. Refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator 20 min. before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F 15 min. or until heated through.
Save 6-1/2 grams of fat per serving by preparing as directed using KRAFT FREE Ranch Fat Free Dressing and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers. You will save 40 calories too!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS