- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
New York Steakhouse Ribs
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 4 pounds Pork Baby Back Ribs.
- 3 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Each Paprika And Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Each Onion Powder And Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade New York Steakhouse
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place half of the ribs in single layer in center of each of two 30x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spread mustard evenly onto both sides of ribs. Mix sugar and dry seasonings; rub evenly onto both sides of ribs. Bring up sides of each sheet of foil; double fold top and sides to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside. (You will have two packets.)
PLACE ribs on grill; cover grill with lid. Grill 45 min to 1 hour or until ribs are cooked through. Remove ribs from foil; discard foil.
RETURN ribs to grill; brush with half of the marinade. Grill an additional 15 min., turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining marinade.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS