- Cheesy Broccoli Rice & Sausage
- Beef, Vegetable and Shells Skillet
- White Chocolate Berry Pie
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Sour Cream-Poppy Seed Cake
- TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- NILLA® Praline Cheesecake
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
Mac 'n Cheese Pie
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (14 ounces) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 4 Eggs
- 1 package (6 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham Or Honey Ham, Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray pie plate with cooking spray. Cook Pasta in boiling water until tender, adding broccoli during last 2 min. of cooking time; drain.
MEANWHILE, beat eggs in bowl. Stir in Cheese Sauce and ham until well blended. Pour egg mixture over pasta; stir to combine.
SPOON into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 30 min. or until set and golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad and fat-free milk as part of a simple weeknight dinner.
Bake this pie ahead of time and warm pieces in the microwave as needed for quick weeknight meals.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS