Beef Pot Roast And Winter Vegetables
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Boneless Beef Pot Roast (about Two & Half Pounds)
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 3/4 pound Red Potatoes, Halved (about 2 Cups)
- 1/2 pound Baby Carrots (about 2 Cups)
- 1/2 pound small Wild Mushrooms, Such As Shiitake Or Cremini
- 1 medium Onion, Cut Into 6 Wedges
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup A.1. Garlic & Herb Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Italian Parsley
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Brown meat in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat. Place in large roasting pan. Arrange vegetables around meat. MIX soup and marinade; pour over meat and vegetables. Cover tightly.
BAKE 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is cooked through and fork tender. Serve with meat drippings. Sprinkle with parsley.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Don't rush the cooking process! Increasing the heat will only dry and toughen the beef.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS