Beef & Noodles With Fresh Vegetables
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup KRAFT House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 pound Lean Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak, Cut Into Strips
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 cups Sugar Snap Peas, Halved
- 1 Yellow Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro Or Parsley
- 12 ounces Thin Spaghetti, Cooked, Drained
MIX dressing and soy sauce.
HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add steak strips, garlic and 1 Tbsp. dressing mixture; cook 3 min. or until steak is barely pink in center. Transfer to plate; set aside.
ADD sugar snap peas, yellow pepper and remaining dressing mixture to skillet; cook and stir 3 min. until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return steak to skillet; stir-fry 1 min. Remove from heat; stir in tomato and cilantro. Serve over hot cooked pasta.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute snow pea pods for the sugar snap peas and thin green onion slices for the cilantro.
Use serving platter to hold cooked steak. When steak is returned to skillet, transfer rice to same serving platter and top with steak mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS