Taco Pork Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin, Cut Into Strips
- 1 envelope TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix, Divided
- 1 cup each: Red And Green Pepper Strips And Zucchini Slices
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 1 and 3/4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork; sprinkle with half of the seasoning mix. Stir-fry 2 min.
ADD vegetables, rice, water and remaining seasoning mix; mix well.
BRING mixture to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Simmer 5 min. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 min.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS