- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1/2 cup Ketchup, Divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2-2/3 cups Hot Cooked Instant White Rice
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix meat, 2/3 cup of cheese, 1/4 cup of the ketchup and garlic powder. Shape into 12 balls. Place on foil-covered baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
FLATTEN each ball into patty, about 1/2-inch thick. Bake 15 min. or until cooked through; drain.
SPREAD remaining ketchup on each patty; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese melts. Serve over rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with steamed mixed stir-fry vegetables.
Serve mini-burgers in mini-pitas instead of on rice for a bite-sized dinner.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS