Cheesy Mac-topped Casserole
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (14 ounces) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made With 2 Percent Milk Cheese
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 can (28 ounces) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 package (9 ounces) Frozen Green Beans, Thawed, Drained
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Prepare Dinner as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat with garlic and oregano in large nonstick skillet; drain. Add tomatoes with their liquid and the beans; mix well.
SPOON meat mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish; top evenly with prepared Dinner. Cover with foil.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through. Remove from oven; uncover. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Assemble as directed except for baking; cover. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake, covered, at 375°F for 40 to 45 min. or until heated through. Continue as directed.
Prepare as directed, using thawed frozen Italian green beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS