French Onion-pork Chop Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 55 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 6 Boneless Pork Chops, Half Inch Thick (about One & Half Pounds)
- 2 medium Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz. ) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups Hot Water
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until chops are cooked through (160°F), stirring onions occasionally and turning chops over after 5 min. Transfer chops to plate; cover to keep warm.
COOK onions an additional 5 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Reduce heat to low. Return chops to skillet; spoon onion mixture evenly over chops.
MIX stuffing mix and hot water. Spoon stuffing mixture around edge of skillet; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; cook an additional 5 min. or until stuffing is heated through and cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve with hot steamed broccoli or green beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS