30 Minute Italian Pork Chop Dinner
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 4 Lean Bone-in Center-cut Pork Chops, Cut Half Inch Thick (about 6 Ounces Each)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 each: Green And Red Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
COOK rice as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet on high heat until hot. Add chops; cook 2 min. or until browned. Reduce heat to medium; turn chops over. Sprinkle with oregano; top with pepper strips. Drizzle with dressing; top with tomatoes with their liquid. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 12 min. or until chop juices run clear and chops are no longer pink in center.
SPOON rice onto serving plates; top with chops. Increase heat under skillet to high. Cook vegetable mixture 1 to 2 min. or until vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened. Spoon over chops; top with cheese. NUTRITION INFORMATION
The peppers in this low-calorie meal, team up to provide a good source of vitamin C!
2-1/2 Starch,1 Vegetable,5 Meat (L)
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS