- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds Medium Shrimp, Cleaned
MIX salad dressing mix, juice, 1/4 cup water, 2 Tbsp. of the oil, parsley, garlic and pepper until well blended; set aside.
HEAT remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender but not browned. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally. Stir in salad dressing mixture.
BRING to a boil on medium heat; boil 1 minute. Serve over hot cooked rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with your favorite green vegetable and a piece of fresh fruit.
Prepare as directed, using GOOD SEASONS Cheese Garlic Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS