- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 29 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded POLLY-O Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 3/4 cup POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil Leaves, Crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves, Crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Italian Pizza Crust (12 Inches)
- 2 cups Assorted Cut-up Vegetables, (such As 1 Cup Broccoli Florets)
- 3/4 cup Yellow Pepper Strips
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Mix 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasonings; spread evenly onto pizza crust. Place on baking sheet.
TOP with vegetables; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
BAKE 10 to 14 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with fruit salad and a quick, bagged salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT LIGHT DONE RIGHT Reduced Fat Dressing.
Prepare as directed, substituting sliced plum tomatoes, red pepper strips, sliced zucchini or sauteed sliced fennel for any of the vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS