Chicken Carbonara Risotto
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Canned Or Frozen Peas
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 2 cups Instant White Rice
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Pecent Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
ADD soup, peas and water; bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
STIR in bacon bits and Parmesan cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Cut chicken into strips while still slightly frozen.
Substitute Substitute KRAFT 100% Grated Romano Cheese for the Parmesan cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS