Bbq Ranch Shrimp Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pound Large Shrimp, Cleaned
- 1 bag (10 ounce) Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Thin Red Onion Slices
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Coarsely Crushed Low-fat Tortilla Chips
HEAT barbecue sauce in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 5 to 7 min. or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
TOSS greens with mushrooms and onions in large bowl.
ADD shrimp and dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with the cheese and chips; mix lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT FREE Blue Cheese Fat Free Dressing and ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS