- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Deviled Seafood Special
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (6 ounce) Crabmeat, Drained, Rinsed
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounce) Shrimp, Drained, Rinsed
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Thinly Sliced Celery
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except bread crumbs and butter in large bowl until well blended.
SPOON into 4 individual seafood shells or casserole dishes. Top with combined crumbs and butter.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad and a piece of your favorite fresh fruit.
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 cans (6 oz. each) tuna, drained and flaked, for the crabmeat and shrimp.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS