- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Ultimate Chicken Wings
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 lb. Chicken Wings (about 12), Split, Tips Removed
- 1/4 cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 cup GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame With Ginger Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Place chicken wings in single layer in shallow foil-lined baking pan. Bake 15 min. or until browned.
MEANWHILE, combine marmalade, dressing and garlic powder.
BRUSH marmalade mixture generously over both sides of wings. Continue baking 15 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad.
Prepare as directed, using 1/4 cup prepared GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS