Quick Mushroom Pork Steaks
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops (1 Pound)
- 1 can (10 and 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 1 and 1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Cooked As Directed On Package
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 4 min. on each side or until browned on both sides.
ADD soup, milk, dressing and peas; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 min. or until meat is cooked through (160°F), stirring occasionally.
SPOON meat mixture over hot rice; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) for the pork chops. Prepare as directed, increasing browning time of chicken to 5 min. on each side.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS