- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Stir-fried Rice Pot
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minute)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups Fat-free Reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 teaspoons Oil, Divided
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 pound Boneless Pork Chops, Cut Into Bite-size Pieces
- 2 cups Penne Pasta Or Rotini Pasta, Cooked, Drained
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/4 cup GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame With Ginger Dressing
COMBINE rice and broth in microwaveable bowl; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 min. Let stand 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed.
MEANWHILE, heat 1 tsp. of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook and stir 2 min. or until eggs are set but still moist. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
COOK meat in remaining 1 tsp. oil in same skillet 5 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Add peas, onions and dressing; mix well. Stir in rice and eggs; cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS