- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Spicy Sausage Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 43 Minute)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (1 Pound) Smoked Sausage, Cut Into 3 Pieces, Cut Lengthwise In Half
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 Onion, Cut Crosswise In Half, Sliced
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 cups CLAUSSEN Sauerkraut, Drained
COOK sausage in large skillet on medium heat 5 to 7 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove sausage from skillet; cover to keep warm.
MELT butter in same skillet. Add onions; cook 3 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in mustard. Add sauerkraut; mix lightly. Cook 10 min., stirring occasionally.
TOP with sausage; cover. Cook an additional 5 min.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a crusty French bread roll.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS