Creamy Rice, Chicken & Spinach Dinner
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian With Parmesan Dressing
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Thick Strips
- 1-1/2 cups Fat-free Reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounces pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) Baby Or Torn Spinach Leaves (8 Cups Packed Leaves)
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes (about 1 Large)
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT dressing in large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 min. Add broth; bring to boil. Stir in rice; return to boil. Cover. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 5 min.
STIR Neufchatel cheese into rice mixture until melted. Add spinach (skillet will be full); cover. Cook 1 min. or until spinach is wilted. Stir rice mixture gently to mix in spinach. Cover.
REMOVE from heat; let stand 5 min. Stir in tomatoes; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Purchase bagged pre-washed fresh baby spinach in your produce section.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS