- New-look Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- Citrus-Spinach Salad with Chicken and Smoked Almonds
- Canadian Bacon & Ranch Benedict
- Witch's Web
- Bristol Mallow Mold
- Cookies 'N Cream Jack-o'-Lantern Popcorn Balls
- VELVEETA Apple Pie Dip
- PEBBLES Pops
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 3
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) CRYSTAL LIGHT Ready-To-Drink Lemonade, Chilled
- 1/2 cup Diet Carbonated Lemon-lime Beverage
- 1/4 cup Rum
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Ice Cubes
PLACE 2 of the mint leaves in each of 3 tall glasses. Using the back of a spoon, crush mint to release its flavor. Fill glasses with ice cubes.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in plastic or glass pitcher.
POUR evenly into glasses.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a non-alcoholic version, prepare as directed omitting the rum and adding 2 drops of rum extract to the lemonade mixture before pouring into glasses.
Garnish each glass with a lime slice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS