- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Cheesy Fajita Quesadillas
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 32 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1 Green Or Red Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1/2 cup Sliced Onions
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Drained Canned Black Beans, Rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Flour Tortillas (6 Inches)
SPRAY large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook on medium-high heat 5 min., stirring frequently.
ADD peppers and onions; cook 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in salsa and beans; cook an additional 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Fold tortillas in half to enclose filling. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Add quesadillas, in batches, to hot skillet. Cook 2 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Fold each quesadilla in half or cut into wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting 1/2 cup drained canned corn for the black beans. Serve topped with shredded romaine lettuce, chopped fresh tomatoes and chopped cilantro.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS