- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Fruit-flavored Pound Cake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 package (2-layer size) Cake Mix With Pudding In The Mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 4 Eggs
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch tube or fluted tube pan; set aside. Place all ingredients in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 3 minutes or until well blended.
POUR into prepared pan.
BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed with finger. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Garnish with 1 tsp. grated lemon or orange peel just before serving.
Jazz It Up
Prepare as directed, adding 1/2 tsp. almond extract to the cake batter before pouring into prepared pan.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS