- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Halloween Jigglers Hands
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 10 Minute)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Grape Flavor Gelatin
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups Boiling Water Or Boiling Apple Juice (Do Not Add Cold Water.)
COMBINE dry gelatin mixes in large bowl. Stir in boiling water at least 3 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
TRACE outline of hand on piece of paper. Cut out pattern. Place on top of gelatin. Cut around pattern with sharp knife, making sure to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Repeat with remaining gelatin.
DIP bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Carefully remove JIGGLERS Hands from pan. Use as a garnish for your favorite Halloween punch or place on individual serving plates. Cut out any remaining gelatin with Halloween cookie cutters. Serve with the JIGGLERS Hands.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
KEEP KIDS SAFE!
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
Let the kids use their hands as patterns for this dessert.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS